Photography. Event. Pokemon Party.

Well hello! My friend, Scarlett over at Made It. Ate It. Loved It. is at it again.  She has thrown another party worthy of many Oooo's and Ahhhhhh's. I love photographing her parties, they are THE best.

Funny story about this one is I almost completely forgot about it.  LAME FRIEND right?! I had been up packing boxes all night since we are in the middle of moving (hence why I don't post; I did give fair warning that I may never actually put anything here before my oldest went to college.  Just sayin').  I think I got 3 hrs of sleep that night.  I was trying to take advantage of the fact that my kids were spending the night at my in laws and I could pack away all of our crap without having to be quiet as a mouse.

So here I am, grubby in my pjs sitting on my family room floor watching Law and Order... just wrapping all my frames in bubble wrap... when I get a text that says, "Hey are you still coming to take pictures?" CRAP.  It was 10:55 am and the party started at 11. WHAT THE HECK? I ran upstairs, brushed my teeth, and threw on whatever clothes I could find.  Hair in a pony and out the door.

Thank goodness Scarlett is patient and forgiving and lives only 2 minutes away.  Wow, what a space cadet over here.  Needless to say the kids probably thought, "Who is this crazy lady over here taking our pictures and why does she look like she just rolled out of bed at 11 am!?"

'Nuff about me. Here are some shots from her Pokemon Party for her son Remington's 7th Birthday.  As soon as her link is live I will post it here. AMAZING!


















P.S.  This party made me think of when my dad and I would go to Burger King after my soccer games on Saturdays and collect all the gold plated Pokemon cards inside a big plastic poke ball (or whatever they are called). Still have a few tucked away in a box. Please tell me I wasn't the only one who did this. haha. #gottacatchemall
:.not my photo:.

Comments

  1. Photography is an art. An experienced one may not be able to visualize the scene if he/she is not artistic. On the other hand an artistic photographer without any experience can put a wonderful scene and can capture a beautiful moment.
    Birthday Photography Services in Mumbai

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job and you provided more information about Birthday Photography.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts

@lifeisbluthiful Instagram Happenings

@jennifer_nanci Instagram Happenings