Just Because. Halloween. 2014

Keeping the posts coming tonight! Look out.  Still cutting on the Silhouette so... I'll keep writing and I guess it helps when the posts are mostly pictures.

Our Second Halloween with a kid. Astronaut Theme. 2014.

First. The Wagon. We had taken a trip to visit "home" in California. During the trip we took the kids to the California Science Center to see The Endeavour. The kids fell in LOVE with all things space, so naturally we purchased their Halloween costumes there and got started on turning the wagon into a spaceship.  This year it took work from my hubby and myself to make this happen.  Bry engineered the moon and it was amazing and he helped me bring the rocket boosters to life!







Second. The Kid.  Still only have the one kid at this point.  He was just over a year and a half at the time.  Of course, his cousin had to get in on the action too! These two are like twins.  















Third. The House.  This year we did Happy (Black) Hole-o-ween. I used my photo backdrop stands and some random black fabric I had laying around to create Outer Space. I found an old teaching tool I used to use as a Venn Diagram hoop and cut holes in the fabric at the center and secured it around the hoop to create the Black Hole.  Trick or Treaters would stick their hand in the black hole and pull out a glow stick or a star shaped lollipop! I tried to look for Astro pops, but they wouldn't come in time and were kind of expensive. Anywho, added some lights we had to the backdrops and BAM-stars.  We also played the theme song to Disney's Space Mountain to add to the excitement. 






By the the night I think Little Boy Bluth had a BLAST.



Enjoy. See our other Halloweens here: Halloween 2013. Halloween 2015. Halloween 2016. 



Comments

Popular Posts

@lifeisbluthiful Instagram Happenings

@jennifer_nanci Instagram Happenings