Photography. Event. Mermaid & Pirate 4th Birthday Party.

I LOVE me a good party, and guess what? My good friend, Scarlett, over at Made It. Ate It. Loved It. knows how to throw a party.  She is one of my party heroes.  I was totally over the moon when she asked me to come and capture her little girl's Mermaid and Pirate Party.

It was a crazy morning. I had about 15 minutes to come over and capture the set up and decor before I had to head to my oldest last soccer game of the season. As soon as my camera bag hit the floor I started snapping away.

Tess is such a riot and a hit in our house.  My little guy loves playing with her and they always seem to have a great time together. We loved being able to celebrate this make up loving and vibrant little girl.

After the soccer game my son and I (one of the littles in the soccer jersey-the other is my nephew) came back for the last part of the party and snapped a few more pictures.

Scarlett is nothing short of amazing with vision and details. Everything was perfect. Check out her post here for more pictures and details.





 












Comments

Popular Posts

@lifeisbluthiful Instagram Happenings

@jennifer_nanci Instagram Happenings